Vassar's Collection Management program is designed to assist faculty, librarians, students, and donors in the decision-making processes that comprise the cooperative building of the Vassar Libraries collections. Listed below are policies, guidelines, and other materials that have been collected to provide a framework for maintaining the breadth, depth, continuity, flexibility, and excellence of the library collections.
For more information about Vassar Library's collection development program, contact Debra Bucher, Collection Development Librarian, email@example.com, 845-437-5763.
Policies & Guidelines
- Collection Development Policy
- Proactive Collection Management: Guiding Principles
- Duplicate Print Titles for Cancellation (2013)
- Vassar College Mission Statement
- Levels of Collection Density and Collecting Intensity
- Librarian Liaisons to Academic Departments & Programs
- Approval Plans
- Status of Materials in the Online Catalog
- Vassar College Library Gift Policy: How to Donate to the Vassar Libraries Collections