Vassar College Libraries

Vassar College

Main Library Hours

Today CLOSED See All »

News & Events

SYSTEM ALERT (updated 8/9/17 at 4:30pm): Catalog will be down this Wednesday, August 9, at 11 a.m.

UPDATE (9 Aug 2017 4:30 p.m.) 

The catalog is back online and functional, with one imporant exception: we are currently unable to log in users via Vassar identification. Please use your library barcode to log into your account. We apologize for the inconvience and hope to have the Vassar login feature back online very soon.

The Vassar College Libraries Catalog, https://vaslib.vassar.edu/, will undergo maintenance on Wednesday, August 9, 2017 beginning at 11 a.m. The following features will be unavailable at that time:

• Catalog searches
  • My Record / My Account features (to renew library materials or view your account)
  • Course reserves

We anticipate that the system will be back online at the end of the day, at approximately 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve our library services!

Frequently asked questions

How can I search for materials at the Libraries?

• We suggest you use Discover, a system that searches books, articles, music, video, and more at the same time. You can also search WorldCat or ConnectNY for books and other catalog materials that are owned by Vassar.

Can I check out materials I find? Will the Circulation Desk be open?

• Yes! The Circulation Desk will be open at this time.

Can I request books through Interlibrary Loan?