It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In Vassar's Online Catalog:
The library gives the title "Works" to all sets of collected works. To find them in the online
1. do an author search for the composer, in the form Last name, First name (with or without
2. In the list that appears, find the composer's name and click on the link to show a list of titles
3. Go to the bottom of the screen and find the text box with a number in it. Replace the
number with the word "works"
4. Click the button "Locate in results"
In Vassar's Card Catalog:
1. Go to the books/scores section of the card catalog
2. Find the composer's name in the book/score catalog
3. You will likely find a number of cards under the composer's name. The card(s) for the
collected works will come first, followed by cards for particular compositions in alphabetical
Illustrations of Collected Works editions and performing editions
Which is a page from the practical edition and which is the page from the collected works?